|Punjabi Mooli Ka Paratha Recipe|
Punjabi Mooli Ka Paratha Recipe:
"There is nothing like a hot Mooli paratha on a cold winter day! It is a treat that is relished by all!"
|Mooli Paratha Recipe|
Mooli Ka Paratha Making Method:
|Mooli Ke Parathe|
- Sieve the wheat flour and salt. Add water and knead to stiff dough. Cover and keep aside.
- Peel and grate the radish. Squeeze and drain all the water.
- Heat the pan and fry the radish to light brown. Add salt, red chilli powder, green chillies, Coriander leaves and mix well. Allow it to cool.
- Take some dough and roll into small puri, put 2tsp of stuffing and cover all the sides. Roll again into a thick, round paratha.
- Heat a tava and fry the mooli ka paratha both sides to crispy and brown. Put some oil over the paratha.
- Serve the Mooli paratha hot with raita or curry.