|Palak Corn Recipe|
Tasty Corn Palak (spinach corn) or “Makai Palak” is a healthy and delicious dish and can be served with all types of dishes.
|Corn Palak Recipe|
Corn Palak Ingredients:
- Spinach/Palak ( 1 bowl)
- Corn (1 cup, boiled)
- Tomatoes (2, chopped)
- Green chillies (2, split)
- Onion (1 cup, chopped)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Coriander powder (1 tsp)
- Cummin seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Cumin seeds powder (1/2 tsp)
- Red chilly powder( 1/2 tsp)
- Asafoetida (Hing) powder (1/3 tsp)
- Salt as per taste
- Corn Palak Making Method:
- Heat oil(2 tbsp) in a heavy bottom pan, add green chillies and spinach, and cook.
- Cool the spinach and make it a paste. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil(2 tbsp) in the same pan, add onion and saute till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook it. Add coriander powder and cook till the aroma of coriander spreads.
- Cool the mixture and make it a paste and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add oil (1 tbsp) and heat. Add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, asaofetida powder, red chilly powder, onion & tomato paste and saute well.
- Add 1/2 cup water and bring it to boil. Add boiled corn into it and mix well and cook it for 1 min.
- Add the spinach paste and mix again.
- Add cumin seeds powder, salt and mix well. Add milk and shimmer the gravy for 10 minutes.
Tasty palak corn is ready to be served hot with Indian breads, roti, chapaties, naan, or steamed rice.