|Matar Paneer Recipe|
Matar Paneer Recipe Ingredients:
|Matar Paneer - Punjabi Traditional Food|
- Heat the oil/ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds to it. Allow them to crackle.
- Add the onions to the oil and allow them to fry till they turn light brown in color. Now add the Coriander powder and fry for one minute.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste and salt. Keep frying the tomatoes till the oil separates out.
- Add the peas and paneer diced as cubes to this masala. Fold the pieces gently in the same. Add some water to make some gravy. Bring to boil and voila its done.
- Cover the dish for around 5-10 mins so that the paneer pieces can soak all the flavors.